October 9, 2009

My third (and hopefully final) attempt



I can't believe I have just started another blog to document my journey towards a Ph.D. The previous 2 WordPress.com blogs did not last very long, and I have absolutely no idea why. Thinking back, those 2 blogs failed probably because I was trying too hard to be anonymous that I have unconsciously taken away the joy of blogging. That must be it -- I did not enjoy blogging as much as I thought I would when I was starting those blogs because there was so much to write about but I was so limited to the kind of things I could write about without giving away bits of myself.

So now, I am now reverting back to Blogger, the first blogging platform that I used way back in 2005. And as ironic as it seems, I am really determined to make this blog last, as well as make THAT first step towards my Ph.D.

Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Term of Use

Towards a Ph.D. Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino